So, we hear you ask, what’s so wonderful about Wolverhampton?
Well, it’s an amazing city and one we’re proud to call home.
We’ve got our fair share of celebrities, too. One Direction heart throb Liam Payne, Olympics gold medallist athlete Denise Lewis, England and Wolves football legend Steve Bull, and Slade guitarist Dave Hill all come from this great city.
If you’re new to Wolverhampton, there are some great places you should check out. Here’s our list of places not to be missed.
· Culture – get along to the Grand Theatre or the amazing Art Gallery.
· Entertainment– try the Light House Bar and Cinema and the Banks’s Brewery Tour.
· Sports and outdoors– Wolverhampton Wanderers have set the Premier League on fire this season, so get along to Molinuex for top flight football. West Park is a beautiful place to run, walk or just have a picnic when the weather’s nice.
· Pubs and bars– you’re spoilt for choice. Try the Lych Gate Tavern or The Great Western for real ale, The Grain Store if you’re a gin fan, or The Parisian and The Bohemian for a crafty cocktail or two.
· Shopping– we’ve got plenty of cool, small independent shops alongside the major high street chains. Check out Tony’s Delicatessen, Queen Square Tattoo Club, Vinyl and Vintage or Oldies Unlimited, and the bustling City Markets.
· Eating– to get your tastebuds tingling, get along to Zuri Coffee, Nutmeg Mediterranean Café, Penn Tandoori, Jivan’s, Café Maxism Tapas Restaurant, Bella’s, and Rosso E Nero.